1 kg KHANOM JEEN 250 g prawn 5 cups coconut milk 1/2 cup unsalted roasted
peanuts 1 tablespoon coriander root 2 bulb garlics 5 bulb shallots 3 dried
chillies 2 pieces sliced galangal 1/2 tablespoon shrimp paste 1 tablespoon
chopped garlic 1 tablespoon chopped shallot 1/2 cup tamarind juice 2 tablespoons
palm sugar 3 tablespoons fish sauce 2 tablespoons lime juice 1 coriander
Chilli paste 7 bird's eye chillies 7 bulb shallots 5 cloves garlic 1 teaspoon shrimp paste
Preparations 1. Bring coconut milk to the boil, simmer gently.
2. Fry the chopped garlic and chopped shallot until golden brown and fragrant.
3. Pound or blend coriander root, garlics, shallots, chillies, galangal, shrimp paste and prawn together then put it into the coconut milk.
4. Add tamarind juice, sugar, fish sauce, lime juice to taste and mix with peanut.
5. Place the sweet chilli paste into the serving bowl, add fried-garlic, shallot and coriander leave.
6. Place the chilli paste on the top of KHANOM JEEN, serve accompanied by raw vegetables (morning glory, water mimosa, chopped papaya) and tempura.
Main Thai Meals Thai Dessert Thai Herbs Thai Fruits